Sunday, December 15, 2013

Printed Leggings and Mug Clubs

Friday I was able to sneak up to my home away from home at Loon Mountain. This cozy little condo is what I consider my "happy place". When I reach exit 32 I get this feeling that I assume, is how yogis feel when they do yoga. Peaceful, calm, happy and just basically wanting to yell namaste (not so calmly) at all the other fellow looneys up there.

Jacket: Patagonia// Leggings Similar here // Boots Sperry old. Similar here // Faux Vest. Talbots Outlet

While up there I was able to get my first drink out of my mug for the winter 2014 season! Every year the bar at Loon Mountain, the Bunyan Room, sells 500 mugs. This mug gets you the first beer free and your very own mug to drink out of and take home at the end of the season. Each mug owner decorates their mug with stickers. Here is mine with a winter vineyard vines whale. Cheers!

With Love,

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment