Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bestie Box and Holiday Outfits

Happy one week til Christmas all!

It's truly beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here with the snowstorm just outside my door, packages arriving daily and my decision to also dress in Christmas colors all week at work. Most of these packages that are arriving are to give to others but today I received a very Merry "Bestie Box".

A few months ago my southern sister/bestie saw this idea on Instagram and we decided we should do it since we do not get to see each other very often. Lindsey was my roommate when I interned for Disney and she is currently working there now. Besides being a professional in the hotel management world I think she might also be one of Santa's elves with the way the bestie boxes look that I have received.

My merry Bestie Box contained some of my favorite things including a Scottie Dog ornament, snowflake everything, Jcrew earmuffs, a scarf, a cheers mug and so much more. This is the second bestie box I have received and both times I have been beyond overwhelmed. Everything is so thoughtful and beautifully put together (she does a much better job than I do with sending).

Her Merry Bestie Box that I sent contained a white Lilly Pulitzer top and Vineyard Vine flip flops since she is able to enjoy a much warmer holiday season plus some chocolate goodies. We both sent eachother peppermint bark because well, whats Christmas without it?

Here is also a picture of the first round of bestie boxes we sent each other, you can guess which one she sent me (I repeat, Christmas elf).

The best part about the bestie box is that it's a special way of connecting with a friend that is so far away and it's something great to not only receive but give as well.

Dressing for Chrismtas is usually a pretty easy thing for me since I love plaid, anything with scottie dogs and the Christmas colors. Here are the outfits I chose so far this week.

Pants: Old Navy// Plaid Shirt: Old Navy// Sweater: C Wonder// Shoes: Jcrew//

Skirt: Jcrew// Top: Ralph Lauren// Shoes: Tory Burch

Wishing you all a wonderful week til Christmas. Be sure to remember that this time is not just all about the gifts and the clothes but the true meaning of Christmas.

With Love,

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment