Saturday, March 28, 2015

Springing Myself Into Spring

Spring has sprung is springing? The calendar may say spring but it just isn't looking that way in this wonderful place we call New England. I am trying my hardest to incorporate spring colors and items into my outfits but this weather just isn't making it easy. I find the only way I can do it is by wearing bright colors and fabulous accessories like the Sara Allie Bracelets. I recently added these to my jewelry collection and I am so excited, the colors work perfectly with my wardrobe and I also have two personalized bracelets in my stack. I have one that says A&D (Ashley and Danny) and the other say L&J (Lisa and Jimmy aka mom and dad). Be sure to check out their Instagram as well as their etsy page!

I was hoping for a sunny afternoon in Boston but in New England weather fashion, we ended up with snow flurries at the end of March. My cousin Ariana and I enjoyed lunch at the Beantown Pub and took a stroll down Newbury and stopped at my favorite store, In the Pink. These bright pink hunter boots were a hit on Newbury street, I think people are just dying to see spring and summer clothes and less fur and North Face. Dear weather Gods, PLEASE bring us sunshine!

Jeans- Jcrew//Top-Jcrew//Boots- Hunters// Bracelets- SaraAllie // Bag- Tory Burch// Rain Coat- Patagonia

Photo Credit: Ariana Falcione

With Love

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment