Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Aruba 2015

Back to life, back to reality. Keep replaying this song in my head as I come back from a well spent week on "one happy island", Aruba. This was my dads first trip since his accident and you would never think he broke his neck a year and a half ago and spent nine months in the hospital. People were shocked when they heard the story, yes, of course we told EVERYONE we met. When you witness a miracle, it's hard to not tell every person you meet. I just wanted to share some photos on the blog since it has been a while and some of my outfits that I planned about six months in advance.

Jellies Be Jammin Tunic (Old, Similar Here)Jack Rogers Navajo Pink and Orange

Lilly Pulitzer Dress bought on Poshmark (Old, similar here) //GiGi New York //All In One Bag Jcrew Pave Bracelet// Jack Rogers Palm Beach White

Swimsuit TJ Maxx// Jcrew Panama Hat// RayBan Sunnies

Tiffany Jazelle Bracelets// Lilly Pulitzer Dress// Jack Rogers Palm Beach White

With Love,

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment