Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target

Hello Thursday and hello Lilly Pulitzer lookbook for Target,
Today the lookbook was revealed for the April 19th release and I am ecstatic. There are lots of mixed emotions about this collaboration and how it will effect the "Lilly" name and product but I think it is great. This collaboration is priced very well, most pieces under $40 including the iconic "Shift Dress" made ever so popular by Lilly herself. The line features items for Women (including plus sizes), children, beauty and home. Not only will the prices allow for more women to own Lilly Pulitzer but it is the first time Plus Sizes are being offered.

I have already started creating my "must haves" list and cannot wait to see the items in person on April 19th. Below are some of my must haves, what is everyone else planning on getting?

With Love,

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment