Friday, January 31, 2014

Oh My Blog


TGIF!

It's been a while since my last post and I just wanted to create a new one about some opportunities that have come from this social media fashion world I am attempting to join in. I have recently been chosen as a sales rep for Juliana's Boutique and a seller on a Bloggers Closet. I am really looking forward to both these opportunities and want to make sure you all get to join in with me on them!

Juliana's Boutique is an adorable and totally affordable online clothing boutique that sells some really awesome stuff. They will be having tons of new items coming in for spring and if you use my code you will be able to get an additional 10% off: winter7096. Here are two of my favorite things I snagged up last month from them.

Blogger's Closet is a brand new site where fashion bloggers sell their new and preloved clothing and accessories. My favorite part about this website is that I get to check out tons of fashion bloggers and their sites while also shopping their closet. I have tons of stuff to add over the next few weeks into my closet but be sure to check it out.

Also, how about this "Oh My Blog" sweater with elbow patches I had to have? Rue la la, you did it again.<p> 

Vest French Connection (Marshalls Fab Find)// Pants Jcrew Factory Similar here // Sweater Rue La La made by South Parade// Shoes Old Navy// Jewels Jcrew

Now its off to have a momma/daughter day in Boston and seeing Lady Antabellum and going to MOOO tonight!

With Love,

Ashley Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment