Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#100happydays

Again, it's been a super long time since I posted but I just accepted a challenge and want to share with all of you. I have signed up for the 100 days of happiness challenge. What's this you ask? Here is the website (http://100happydays.com) but basically the next 100 days I am going to post a picture to Instagram that makes me happy. Seems easy enough right? Apparently not. The website says right now that 71% of the people that started did not complete mostly due to lack of time. And let me tell you, I woke up this morning and about five things pissed me off right away including three shirt changes and not having a lunch packed.
Why am I doing this? One of my girlfriends (Jessica Ho) mentioned it in a group chat and right away I googled it as I do everything so I can pretend like I know what people are talking about and my attention was captured immediately. I love happiness and have often been questioned "why are you always so happy?" So I'm taking this challenge on. There are so many horrible things that happen in our lives but there are also so many more happy things that happen. So follow me (Instagram: ashleymblake) in this 100 day journey of things that make me happy which will definitly include my family, clothes, friends, cute animals and food. Also encouragement accepted! Happy Wednesday!

With Love, 

Ashley  Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment